Waterprotection Pillow and Protective barriers
- Wherever water can do any damage, the water suction pads and protective barriers can be used.
- As a pillow, they serve to limit damage or prevent. When they get I contact with water the pillows suck and swell up immediately. The leaked water is absorbed and prevents uncontrolled spread.
- As a protective pillow or barrier they serve for sealing, stabilization and barrier. In contrast to the complex filling of sandbags, the protective pillow only need to be soaked with water and are ready for use.
- Depending on the technical design, the pillows can absorb between 10 to 22 liters of tap water and the barriers 20 to 80 liters. (20 ° dH – German hardness)
Practice – Tip:
- Before use, make sure that the material is evenly distributed inside the pillow.
- light and handy, durable, easy to store, one-hand transportable, can be disposed of with household waste (only water, with environmentally hazardous substances, the respective environmental protection and disposal regulations apply)
- In their original state, the pillows and barriers are harmless to humans, flora and fauna. No dangerous goods“
- private sector
- Fire brigade, THW, plant protection (extinguishing water, water ingress, water protection device)
- Waterworks (water supply, sanitation)
- Water inlet and outlet (retention basin)
- power plants
- Bilge drainage in watercraft
- Sanitary industry (pipe burst, hose break)
- Workshops and central warehouse
- Building protection (household, office, shops, shopping centers, public facilities)
- 40 cm x 50 cm (single-chamber system absorbs up to 10 liters of tap water)
- 60 cm x 50 cm (single or two-chamber system absorbs up to 20 liters of tap water)
- 75 cm x 50 cm (three-chamber system absorbs up to 22 liters of tap water)
- 120 cm x 25 cm (single-chamber system absorbs up to 20 liters of tap water)
- 160 cm x 25 cm (single-chamber system absorbs up to 25 liters of tap water)
- 120 cm x 50 cm (two-chamber system absorbs up to 40 liters of tap water)
- 160 cm x 50 cm (two-chamber system absorbs up to 50 liters of tap water)
- 250 cm x 50 cm (single or two-chamber system absorbs up to 80 liters of tap water)
- The absorption capacity depends on the water quality and the pollution.
- Store dry and UV protected.